%@ Master Language="C#" %>
Residential Status Rental Pictures
Full Membership Facts
Fitness Center Guidelines
· Lockers are on a first-come, first-served daily basis and are only to be used while you are in the Fitness Center. Locks will not be provided; however, if a member wishes to rent a lock and use their own lock, they are available at a cost of $10.00 per year or $5.00 for six months. These fees are payable at the front desk from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. Bring a towel and any shower accessories you might need.
· Please remember that appropriate attire is required. "Short" shorts, bathing suits and cut-off t-shirts are not permitted. All members must wear shirts with sleeves. Shoes are required at all times.
· Food is not allowed anywhere in the Fitness Center. Water in a closed container is permitted.
· Members may use personal CD or cassette units with headphones.
· If you do not know how to use a machine, check the directions found on the machine. Do not use any machine without first learning how to operate the equipment.
· As a courtesy, please bring a towel and wipe off any perspiration that you leave on the exercise equipment.
· Remember, there is a 30-minute time limit per machine when others are waiting.
· Report broken or damaged equipment immediately to staff member on duty.
· Thank you for your cooperation.
Walking Track Only
· Six (6) months -- $10.00
· Twelve (12) months -- $15.00
· Senior Citizens (age 55 & over - proof required) $5.00 per year
· $5.00 ID Badge replacement fee.